Oops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Guild Story?

2 posters

Go down

Would you be interested and actually participate if there was a new guild story

A New Guild Story? I_vote_lcap75%A New Guild Story? I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
A New Guild Story? I_vote_lcap0%A New Guild Story? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A New Guild Story? I_vote_lcap25%A New Guild Story? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
A New Guild Story? I_vote_lcap0%A New Guild Story? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

A New Guild Story? Empty A New Guild Story?

Post by Whytewolf January 8th 2009, 4:10 pm

Hey all,

Lets face it, the old story will never be finished. We lost touch for a while and now some are no longer happy/content with the characters they initially created. Some no longer really talk to the guild on the forms or in vent.

Here is what I propose. We scratch the old story but use it as a building block when we have people online which is starting to happen more and more it was a lot of fun for everyone involved.

I would like a vote, this will show compared to how many people are active on the forms who would really be interested in starting a new story. If you really liked your character from the original it can be your character for this one (ie if we have enough participants I will keep Dinnok as my character).

For those who didn't have a chance to participate in the first one but wanted to I thought we can workout different ways so everyone can feel involved from the get go. Before starting the story we can work out how it will be handled, MSN and someone in charge of editing and making available to all? Everyone getting gmail and having it a shared document? a combo of both? etc.

So here's where you vote. For or against? Interested or not? Poll is open for 14 days. I am not looking at this has to start as soon as the poll closes. We can have discussions then on when and how we want to work this after.

Last edited by Whytewolf on January 14th 2009, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

A New Guild Story? Empty Re: A New Guild Story?

Post by *Epidemic January 12th 2009, 11:18 am

Very nice options lol! Except for #2 -_-.
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf January 13th 2009, 5:31 pm

Number 2 was originally another NO with:

No, I don't want to step outside my bubble.

But I thought just as I posted that making it Yes, No, Yes, No might befuddle some or cause accidental clicks of a no answer Very Happy

That better? Back to the original.

I feel obligated to point out that it is a two parter...Question also asks if you will participate in it..there are more yes answers then I anticipated. Shocked
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down