Oops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sad announcement

5 posters

Go down

A sad announcement Empty A sad announcement

Post by Whytewolf December 5th 2008, 9:10 pm

As you know this summer Jeremy and I adopted two adorable rabbits, a brother and sister we named Leonidas and Lulu.

Leonidas often shortened to Leo, was full of personality and could make anyone who met him smile. Leonidas loved to cuddle and could always be found on or in their log house when not causing mischief. He loved his veggies and hay. Some of his favorite activities were chasing and being chased by his sister, chewing on his toys and playing war with the "organic wooden sticks" my dad made him. When trying to feed him treats he always did his best to pull them from your fingers. When tired of the games he loved to curl up and cuddle with his sister Lulu.

Leonidas passed away in his sleep on the night of 11/30/2009. He will be missed by Jeremy and myself (Cassandra), his sister Lulu, and our families. We have many great memories of him and he will always live on in our hearts. Rest in Peace Leo. We will never forget you.

A sad announcement Leonidas

Please be patient with us while we work through this. While to some of you he may just be a rabbit for us he was much more and was a big part of our family.
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

A sad announcement Empty Re: A sad announcement

Post by Bate The Wizard December 5th 2008, 10:29 pm

I send my best wishes with him, and to you and the rest of his family. It always sad to see a loved one pass on regardless of what or who it was.
Bate The Wizard
Bate The Wizard
Quite A Regular
Quite A Regular

Male
Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic December 6th 2008, 11:37 am

You have my wishes & if you need anything just ask. If we can be of any moral help just ask and id be happy to help you out. My regards, We miss you Leonidas.
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xlegaaragodor December 6th 2008, 1:33 pm

Best wishes to Leo and the rest of the family. I'm very sorry Astra, and I hope very much that ya'll are alright. I love you Astra, and I hope in time everything will be alright, but Leo will surely be missed.
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by FallsFromSky December 9th 2008, 3:54 pm

Sorry to hear that hope things get better best wishes to all of you...
FallsFromSky
FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down