Oops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars Plans!!!

5 posters

Go down

Guild Wars Plans!!! Empty Guild Wars Plans!!!

Post by *Epidemic August 1st 2008, 12:45 am

Well many of us have been very busy playing Guildwars and have found things we want in game. Since were a guild and most of us are there to help whenever a friends in need we will be helping all get what they yearn for in GW.

From what I know were doing soon...
  • Beating & Farming In Eye Of The North
  • Beating Factions
  • Beating Prophecies
  • Underworld % Fissure of Woe farming
  • Getting Geared
  • Playing Heroes Ascent(Hopes)

With the increased activity in officer and many members we ask that anyone inactive to please join the fun and help others out. If you need armor, weapons, or simple runs we will do our best to complete the goal and assist in what you need!

~Aaron Neutral
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars Plans!!! Empty Re: Guild Wars Plans!!!

Post by Lethardus August 1st 2008, 3:42 am

I'd like to beat Prophecies myself. I've never had a real team though, always using Henchman. I've come to a point where I can't really beat the mission I am on without a competent healer.

Lethardus
Im Just Getting Started
Im Just Getting Started

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic August 1st 2008, 10:14 am

Well. When I found out when were gana do prophecies ill be happy to tell you on vent or pm on jsp. Then you can do some hardmode farming!
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FallsFromSky August 1st 2008, 2:56 pm

Well I am back some what cant do much along the lines of PvP to laggy tell i get a real internet... Very Happy
FallsFromSky
FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf August 1st 2008, 3:56 pm

FallsFromSky wrote:Well I am back some what cant do much along the lines of PvP to laggy tell i get a real internet... Very Happy

We misses you...get the realz interwebs faster! lol.

I know it sucks on dial up, My folks have the fastest internet available to them and thats 2 way satalite, still laggy but at least its better then dial up!
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by FallsFromSky August 1st 2008, 6:04 pm

Whytewolf wrote:
FallsFromSky wrote:Well I am back some what cant do much along the lines of PvP to laggy tell i get a real internet... Very Happy

I know it sucks on dial up, My folks have the fastest internet available to them and thats 2 way satalite, still laggy but at least its better then dial up!

Yeah i checked in to it its called blue sky 250.00 bucks for equipment and 49.00 a month for 1024 kb. We are looking in to other options right now so once we find some thing better we are going to go with it...
FallsFromSky
FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf August 1st 2008, 6:10 pm

FallsFromSky wrote:
Whytewolf wrote:

Yeah i checked in to it its called blue sky 250.00 bucks for equipment and 49.00 a month for 1024 kb. We are looking in to other options right now so once we find some thing better we are going to go with it...

Yeah the equipment is expensive, but at least once you pay for it its yours incase you ever need it again. And well Highspeed internet and DSL are still years away from where my folks live. And dial up is super unreliable here.
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by FallsFromSky August 1st 2008, 6:17 pm

Whytewolf wrote:
FallsFromSky wrote:
Whytewolf wrote:

Yeah the equipment is expensive, but at least once you pay for it its yours incase you ever need it again. And well Highspeed internet and DSL are still years away from where my folks live. And dial up is super unreliable here.

Yeah i know but just the thought of paying 250 for equipment gets me pissed. I guess the other option out here is charter but god do i so hate that company. On the other hand it gets me back to high speed and allows me to play games again with you all. What i am trying to do is hold off tell i get my new PC then get better internet....
FallsFromSky
FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic August 2nd 2008, 1:37 am

Yea. Id rather put up with charter than AT&T, there dicks. My internet was off for almost 4-5 days... It sucked!!! No
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethardus August 2nd 2008, 2:07 am

FallsFromSky wrote:
Whytewolf wrote:

Dude, I pay less then that for 8,000kbs

wtf rip off Sad

Lethardus
Im Just Getting Started
Im Just Getting Started

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by FallsFromSky August 2nd 2008, 1:37 pm

Lethardus wrote:
FallsFromSky wrote:
Whytewolf wrote:

Dude, I pay less then that for 8,000kbs

wtf rip off Sad

I know thats why i cant see paying that price for it.... I was paying 49.00 for 3 megs
FallsFromSky
FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by killerspore August 5th 2008, 10:02 pm

i wish i could afford those speeds man what i could do
killerspore
killerspore
Mod-e-Rater
Mod-e-Rater

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down