Oops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable II

+3
Whytewolf
xlegaaragodor
*Epidemic
7 posters

Go down

Fable II Empty Fable II

Post by *Epidemic July 18th 2008, 1:44 pm

This game... no words can describe, the 1st one was amazing in itself but i cant wait for this to come!
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Fable II Empty Re: Fable II

Post by xlegaaragodor July 19th 2008, 10:01 am

Fable might be good, the first one was okay in my opinion definately not the best, i thought it needed a bit more work myself; but maybe they'll do better on the second one, but sometimes games are alot like movies and some books, there never as good as the first, and if the second one can't outshine the first for me its not worth me spending any money on xD
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf July 24th 2008, 8:25 pm

My brother really liked the first one, if the second one looks alright and he hasn't picked it up for himself I may get it for him. Personally, the first one was alright but didn't really wow me.
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by FallsFromSky July 31st 2008, 10:24 pm

Wow the 1st one was great I loved it and i still got it. Still play it when i get bored. Cant wait for the second one
FallsFromSky
FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethardus August 1st 2008, 3:39 am

I still have the first one myself. It's an excellent game, but they need to make it longer and add multiplayer. Also, I think it would be better to have to choose between skills. In the first one you could earn enough to buy and max every single skill, but that just makes your character over powered and boring.

Instead of being able to use everything, make it more or less like having to choose between a few different skills and customizing your specific character more.

Lastly, I think a few of the skills in general should be toned down. A lot of them were over powered before you even had them maxed out.

Lethardus
Im Just Getting Started
Im Just Getting Started

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic August 1st 2008, 1:28 pm

Lethardus wrote:I still have the first one myself. It's an excellent game, but they need to make it longer and add multiplayer. Also, I think it would be better to have to choose between skills. In the first one you could earn enough to buy and max every single skill, but that just makes your character over powered and boring.

Instead of being able to use everything, make it more or less like having to choose between a few different skills and customizing your specific character more.

Lastly, I think a few of the skills in general should be toned down. A lot of them were over powered before you even had them maxed out.

I agree.

In Fable II, ive been reading, I hear there is multiplayer at least some sort of PvP & they are putting mini games up that allow you to make gold ingame before its even released! I think they will have classes to & maybe even more advanced character customization.

I kinda hope there will be gender, Id rather make a female warriar because well... a female with a blade in battle is just... it explains itself. Ill buy this once its out, Im paying for the mini games as well. I have really high hopes for it.
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xlegaaragodor August 1st 2008, 2:09 pm

*Epidemic wrote:
Lethardus wrote:I still have the first one myself. It's an excellent game, but they need to make it longer and add multiplayer. Also, I think it would be better to have to choose between skills. In the first one you could earn enough to buy and max every single skill, but that just makes your character over powered and boring.

I agree.

In Fable II, ive been reading, I hear there is multiplayer at least some sort of PvP & they are putting mini games up that allow you to make gold ingame before its even released! I think they will have classes to & maybe even more advanced character customization.

I kinda hope there will be gender, Id rather make a female warriar because well... a female with a blade in battle is just... it explains itself. Ill buy this once its out, Im paying for the mini games as well. I have really high hopes for it.

Tsk Aaron i know your founder but please keep your orgasms to yourself and off the forums; Anyways, to me more character customization will sort of ruin the game in a way... maybe changing gender, but to be honest they should probably only make the classes the same; however thats if they don't corporate the multiplayer with the regular game; i still think it'd take some of the point away if they gave greater customization but i wouldn't want to walk around town looking like everyone else... plus if they do put the multiplayer together, i honestly think there should only be a few places where you can join a group and then everything else is like the explorable areas in gw; but i don't think that should be all the towns either; in a way that would just suck for all the guys who enjoy the idea of being able to have as many wives/houses/ and sex with as many chics as they want; destroyed when some other guy owns all the houses in town Razz. Anyways thats what i was thinking
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf August 1st 2008, 4:43 pm

xlegaaragodor wrote:
*Epidemic wrote:

I agree.

Tsk Aaron i know your founder but please keep your orgasms to yourself and off the forums; Anyways, to me more character customization will sort of ruin the game in a way... maybe changing gender, but to be honest they should probably only make the classes the same; however thats if they don't corporate the multiplayer with the regular game; i still think it'd take some of the point away if they gave greater customization but i wouldn't want to walk around town looking like everyone else... plus if they do put the multiplayer together, i honestly think there should only be a few places where you can join a group and then everything else is like the explorable areas in gw; but i don't think that should be all the towns either; in a way that would just suck for all the guys who enjoy the idea of being able to have as many wives/houses/ and sex with as many chics as they want; destroyed when some other guy owns all the houses in town Razz. Anyways thats what i was thinking

Well at least what causes his orgasms can be kept to himself. For example when I was choosing the specs for my new system I didn't tell everyone that I am buying a system that is sex in computer form, or that I wanted a system that was orgasmic, I told them I am getting a kick ass system that will be awesome....

Oooops did I type that publicly... Laughing
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by xlegaaragodor August 2nd 2008, 12:17 am

^_^ maybe but its always enjoyable when you do it astra Razz
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethardus August 2nd 2008, 2:02 am

How can customization ruin a game where your path and choices are supposed to change the story and reflect in your physical appearance? There were slight signs of this in the original Fable (if you got hit a lot you would have wounds), but it wasn't anything overly spectacular. They aimed a bit too high and tried to make a great game, but what they ended up doing was creating an excellent game with a short story and players that couldn't be unique no matter what path you chose, simply because you have access to everything.

It's supposed to be somewhat of a more action packed and less realistic Elder Scrolls, but what it lacks is content and the ability to truly customize everything about your character, which is what it was supposed to give you when they started developing it. For that it will always be a disappointment.

Lethardus
Im Just Getting Started
Im Just Getting Started

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic August 2nd 2008, 2:35 am

Lethardus wrote:How can customization ruin a game where your path and choices are supposed to change the story and reflect in your physical appearance? There were slight signs of this in the original Fable (if you got hit a lot you would have wounds), but it wasn't anything overly spectacular. They aimed a bit too high and tried to make a great game, but what they ended up doing was creating an excellent game with a short story and players that couldn't be unique no matter what path you chose, simply because you have access to everything.

It's supposed to be somewhat of a more action packed and less realistic Elder Scrolls, but what it lacks is content and the ability to truly customize everything about your character, which is what it was supposed to give you when they started developing it. For that it will always be a disappointment.

Maybe...

Ill till hope.
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaged Soldier October 12th 2008, 6:25 pm

First off fable was a kick ass game... and still is. They have said on a few you tube videos i watch of interviews with peter is that there will be a gender. you can choose female or male(personally i will go thought the game as male first). However that is a choice you have to make so it will Effect the game. When asked about the gender peter said that if your a female the people around town might not take you as seriously as if you were a man. Another thing you can influence is that the shops will get there items from ships and you will see the ships come in at sunrise(idk how you will be able too cause they did not really say). When you are talking to other npc's you can find there likes and dislikes so if you find that they like a certian spot in town and you have them follow you there then any expressions you do to them will have a bigger effect. They have over 45,000 lines of dialog in the game. Now this is cool if you find someone you like and you want them to like you more instead of just doing expressions you can have them follow you and you could sit on the side of a mountain and watch the sun go down together. If and when you do get married your spouse will act how you treat them so if you treat them well ever time you come home they will be glad to see you. If your gone for a while and come back they will tell you that they are lonely. Then if you have a child your child will react to how you are if your bad you child will be and tell you about how fun it was beating up The other kids. but if your good they will talk about how they have had fun play with the other kids. unlike fable when you buy a house you don't just upgrade it with furniture you can actually go to a furniture shop and buy furniture and place it in your house.You no longer get money from quest in fable 2. The main way you make money is by going out to work. you can be a Blacksmith or a woodcutter or a farmer, and all of them involve mini games with different lvls you can be a master blacksmith or W/E. You get gold for the property you own and it don't stop when you stop playing fable 2 when you get up and turn on fable 2 you will see 200 gold gained or W/E you get. You can buy shops and sense you own the shops you can set the prices and that effects the economy which effects the good coming in on the ships. you can take on a life of crime and steal from people or you can be an assassin. The multiplayer is just co-op but you buddy's on X box Live can join whenever they want to in your world.

But anyways sorry for how long this is but there is some of the stuff in fable 2. Here are the links to some of the videos.
Click Here
And Here
Damaged Soldier
Damaged Soldier
Just Learning The Ropes
Just Learning The Ropes

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic October 18th 2008, 2:06 pm

3 More Days.

I wont be able to get it on the 21st. Ill have to wait till its Thursday, I had to buy a wireless attachment for the 360...
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Risen October 27th 2008, 6:41 pm

I WANT IT SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad curse being broke
Risen
Risen
Just Learning The Ropes
Just Learning The Ropes

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Risen November 2nd 2008, 8:23 pm

hahahaha!!! after a week i raised 50 bucks and got the game...*sniff* its so beautiful Sad
Risen
Risen
Just Learning The Ropes
Just Learning The Ropes

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down