Oops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears 2

2 posters

Go down

Gears 2 Empty Gears 2

Post by *Epidemic November 14th 2008, 2:41 pm

Gah im glad I bought it instead of CoD5!

The gore... is absolutely amazing, the gameplay itself is amazingly better than the 1st. The new weapons... mortors! Pistal!

The campaign is completely addicting and its not too hard, with the unlockable characters for multiplayer its worth beating the game over and over. The achievments are not to hard.

The only issue I have found right now is that the matchmaking is slow & the saw isnt interrupted by the shotgun...

Great game! :star: :star: :star: :star: / :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Gears 2 Empty Re: Gears 2

Post by killerspore November 17th 2008, 1:43 pm

multiplayer wise i like gears because of the little votin thing they added i like it better than the halo veto system but takes way to long to find a match.

so i chose to buy cod5 and it is awsome graphics the gore is just as good as gears 2. . . i can say this because ive beat both campaigns. and i like the added bonus of when you beat campaign on cod 5 you get this fun minigame you can play on multiplayer called nazi zombies which is like a protect the fort kinda thing were your traped and theres barriers everywhere and zombies try to break in i cant stop playin it
killerspore
killerspore
Mod-e-Rater
Mod-e-Rater

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic November 17th 2008, 11:33 pm

killerspore wrote:multiplayer wise i like gears because of the little votin thing they added i like it better than the halo veto system but takes way to long to find a match.

so i chose to buy cod5 and it is awsome graphics the gore is just as good as gears 2. . . i can say this because ive beat both campaigns. and i like the added bonus of when you beat campaign on cod 5 you get this fun minigame you can play on multiplayer called nazi zombies which is like a protect the fort kinda thing were your traped and theres barriers everywhere and zombies try to break in i cant stop playin it

Lulz. I played beta of CoD5, when i shot a guy in the head there head did not explode. Gore in gears is not the same as CoD5. The multi player has gotten much faster, the more people in the party the better as well.
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by killerspore November 20th 2008, 10:16 pm

kk well in campaign there is this gun (duno if u get it in multiplayer im not that high rank yet) and when ever you kill a guy were you shot him that limb comes off lol..... any limb and when he dead you can still shoot him and limbs go flyin. and i just love all the little sub movies they have in cod5 like the ending of campaign is the best
killerspore
killerspore
Mod-e-Rater
Mod-e-Rater

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down