Oops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip

3 posters

Go down

How should I get to Michigan...

Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip I_vote_lcap0%Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip I_vote_lcap0%Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip I_vote_lcap40%Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip I_vote_lcap40%Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip I_vote_lcap20%Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip Empty Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip

Post by xlegaaragodor November 3rd 2008, 10:43 pm

Okay... So everyone by now should know about this trip that I am planning on taking. Basically, if u don't realize already, Im going to Michigan (Andrew might be coming with me...) to see Jacob, Steven, and Aaron, and then we (the four/five of us) are going to go see Jeremy and his family (if Jeremy still wants us to). I plan to spend a month total (maybe a week over) on my trip. However... I've never flown before and I'm scared to death of it. So Ima poll what i should do... there are very few options I have on this trip ( I wish i could go to canada to Sad I wanna see astra). Meh, and if ur wondering this does count as an upcoming even because it involves almost half the guild (if only it could be all Sad too bad we weren't all next door neighbors xD). Kk... sooo tell me what you think... plz, i really need help with this.

~~Zelda~~
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip Empty Re: Michigan/Wiscounsin Trip

Post by *Epidemic November 4th 2008, 12:09 pm

Youd want me to pick you up from Texas? Unfortunatly I haven't flown either but id be willing to fly to Texas and stay a few weeks and then come back with you to my house...

Id have to save a lil more money, mother would prolly still get me ticket to Texas (offered it for bday and xmas). But if Andrew can fly with you period it would be much easier, if he does need help... Wink I can find something to help...
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FallsFromSky November 15th 2008, 1:31 pm

I dont care what way it goes but i have flown a few times and its not bad but i want you all to make sure you come to visit me... So what ever i can do to help ill do...
FallsFromSky
FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down