Important Vent Note

Go down

Important Vent Note Empty Important Vent Note

Post by Whytewolf on September 22nd 2008, 6:10 pm

Thought I would just put in a thought about vent here for everyone to (hopefully read)..

THIS IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANYONE SPECIFIC BUT AS A WHOLE

It has come to my attention that there are some users who are becoming bothered by the lack of vent manners. Though we are primarly a Guild Wars guild we do understand that everyone will have other games that they play (I myself do not just play on Guild Wars).

Lately there has been a lot of hype about other games and with that hype we seem to have lost some of our manners. I would just like to point out that our channel is to have fun in not to talk over other people.

It is my understanding that Empire is kind enough not to mind if we use some of their other channels. Please if you are in a group in ANY game and find that to speak with your group about what you are trying to accomplish you must speak over the other members in the channel please be curtious and move to another channel...The goal is for everyone to have fun and as a guild celebrate each others accomplishments, no matter the game that they occur in.

Thank you,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Important Vent Note Empty Re: Important Vent Note

Post by *Epidemic on October 4th 2008, 11:56 am

Agreed.

Myself & Zelda might drag you if we feel its getting out of hand. So dont be amazed if your randomly in main lobby.

I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down