FFxii

Go down

FFxii Empty FFxii

Post by FallsFromSky on August 12th 2008, 2:51 pm

Sorry i have not been on much lagg of course pisses me off and you all know that. So i went out and got FFXII and wow I am hooked on it big time. Well you know how i get when i get into a game theres nothing stopping me from finishing it. :face: Since FFXIII is coming soon i thought i would get caught up on the ones i missed and well did not care for FFX2 much got about 75% done and got bored with it. If you are wondering yes Aaron i am going to be getting my Xbox 360 As Soon As The Up Dated Version Comes Out The wife told me i could and has the money all ready set aside for me Smile Smile Smile Smile We were going to buy one yesterday but Sad Sad Sad Sad the guy at the game store told us the newer version is going to be out in the next month or 2 and he said it would be better to wait and buy one then.....

FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

FFxii Empty Re: FFxii

Post by *Epidemic on August 12th 2008, 8:36 pm

FallsFromSky wrote:Sorry i have not been on much lagg of course pisses me off and you all know that. So i went out and got FFXII and wow I am hooked on it big time. Well you know how i get when i get into a game theres nothing stopping me from finishing it. :face: Since FFXIII is coming soon i thought i would get caught up on the ones i missed and well did not care for FFX2 much got about 75% done and got bored with it. If you are wondering yes Aaron i am going to be getting my Xbox 360 As Soon As The Up Dated Version Comes Out The wife told me i could and has the money all ready set aside for me Smile Smile Smile Smile We were going to buy one yesterday but Sad Sad Sad Sad the guy at the game store told us the newer version is going to be out in the next month or 2 and he said it would be better to wait and buy one then.....

Gratz!!!

Umm idk anything about a new 360... rumors but who knows.

I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FallsFromSky on August 13th 2008, 1:16 pm

Well from what the guy at the game store said it will be the one with the new updated dashboard and better cooling system and it will have the new avatar system in it that lets you make a custom avatar for xbox live

FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic on August 13th 2008, 8:58 pm

FallsFromSky wrote:Well from what the guy at the game store said it will be the one with the new updated dashboard and better cooling system and it will have the new avatar system in it that lets you make a custom avatar for xbox live

Oooo! Bro wont shut up about it...

I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xlegaaragodor on August 13th 2008, 11:06 pm

FallsFromSky wrote:Well from what the guy at the game store said it will be the one with the new updated dashboard and better cooling system and it will have the new avatar system in it that lets you make a custom avatar for xbox live

Jeremy! Are you trying to kill me?! Gah! Cause thats the next I need all guild members on the xbox 360 Q.Q. Ya'll suck you know that? As for FFXII I absolutely loved that game; unfortunately i never got to finish it cause my brother decided to beat the shit out of it and break it.. and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet... cause well... kinda obsessed with the computer right now. But it is definately a good game; and FFX-2 was okay... but I agree got boring very easily.
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf on August 15th 2008, 3:10 pm

xlegaaragodor wrote:

Jeremy! Are you trying to kill me?! Gah! Cause thats the next I need all guild members on the xbox 360 Q.Q. Ya'll suck you know that? As for FFXII I absolutely loved that game; unfortunately i never got to finish it cause my brother decided to beat the shit out of it and break it.. and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet... cause well... kinda obsessed with the computer right now. But it is definately a good game; and FFX-2 was okay... but I agree got boring very easily.

At least you don't have to worry about me going to Xbox 360, you just need to worry about me playing different computer games :face:

My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by xlegaaragodor on August 15th 2008, 3:13 pm

Whytewolf wrote:
xlegaaragodor wrote:

At least you don't have to worry about me going to Xbox 360, you just need to worry about me playing different computer games :face:

but you know to keep talking to me while playing other games sweetie Very Happy
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf on August 15th 2008, 3:17 pm

xlegaaragodor wrote:
Whytewolf wrote:
xlegaaragodor wrote:

but you know to keep talking to me while playing other games sweetie Very Happy

True that. Sorry I haven't been on much.

My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum