Oops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you prefer?

4 posters

Oops :: Gaming :: MMO Zone

Go down

What type of PvP would you prefer?

What would you prefer? I_vote_lcap67%What would you prefer? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
What would you prefer? I_vote_lcap33%What would you prefer? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
What would you prefer? I_vote_lcap0%What would you prefer? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

What would you prefer? Empty What would you prefer?

Post by *Epidemic August 7th 2008, 2:13 pm

Hmmmm?
study

Prolly get it kickn once jeremy is back.
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

What would you prefer? Empty Re: What would you prefer?

Post by xlegaaragodor August 7th 2008, 2:27 pm

I can't choose so I choose all! As long as its strictly fun... if its not for fun... I might kill who ever is leading it *cough*aaron*cough**jeremy*cough* but i'll still love ya'll as i do xD
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf August 7th 2008, 4:59 pm

Honestly I am not sure. *Insert bad flashbacks to when it wasn't just for fun* Could be different if its just for fun...But I dunno. I think regardless I would have to sit back and see if you can stick to the terms of just for fun.
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic August 7th 2008, 11:40 pm

Whytewolf wrote:Honestly I am not sure. *Insert bad flashbacks to when it wasn't just for fun* Could be different if its just for fun...But I dunno. I think regardless I would have to sit back and see if you can stick to the terms of just for fun.

Understandable.

Of course this time, I wouldnt be doing both tactics and calling X.x. Also astra have you noticed a large change in the guild? I think many of are way more willing to helo each other out. I could care less what i want now... if someone needs a run or help with something Im first in line Razz
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf August 8th 2008, 12:52 pm

*Epidemic wrote:
Whytewolf wrote:Honestly I am not sure. *Insert bad flashbacks to when it wasn't just for fun* Could be different if its just for fun...But I dunno. I think regardless I would have to sit back and see if you can stick to the terms of just for fun.

Understandable.

Of course this time, I wouldnt be doing both tactics and calling X.x. Also astra have you noticed a large change in the guild? I think many of are way more willing to helo each other out. I could care less what i want now... if someone needs a run or help with something Im first in line Razz

I agree that there has been a change of attitude through out the guild now. But it can be hard to bring down that competitive edge...I'd say thats harder then changing to help people.
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic August 8th 2008, 2:51 pm

True. Ill admit I do want to win, but I also know we will lose. I guess... if we can all get into it and just focus on playing and not winning it can be quite fun. I started doing it RA, I play to play not for the gladiator points and I've done quite well.
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf August 8th 2008, 2:58 pm

*Epidemic wrote:True. Ill admit I do want to win, but I also know we will lose. I guess... if we can all get into it and just focus on playing and not winning it can be quite fun. I started doing it RA, I play to play not for the gladiator points and I've done quite well.

O.o you play a game for fun?!?!?!?!?! What a novel idea...j/k Razz
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by FallsFromSky August 8th 2008, 6:48 pm

If we start yes winning would be nice but yes for fun is the way to go. We can do fun builds and do serious build. All i got to say is when its for fun thats when the things well click better and every one will get in to it more...
FallsFromSky
FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf August 11th 2008, 3:24 pm

FallsFromSky wrote:If we start yes winning would be nice but yes for fun is the way to go. We can do fun builds and do serious build. All i got to say is when its for fun thats when the things well click better and every one will get in to it more...

I would have to agree with that, but I doubt that I am the only one still skeptical about this.
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic August 11th 2008, 5:47 pm

Whytewolf wrote:
FallsFromSky wrote:If we start yes winning would be nice but yes for fun is the way to go. We can do fun builds and do serious build. All i got to say is when its for fun thats when the things well click better and every one will get in to it more...

I would have to agree with that, but I doubt that I am the only one still skeptical about this.

Exactly.
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xlegaaragodor August 11th 2008, 8:18 pm

Whytewolf wrote:

you read my mind sweetie
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by FallsFromSky August 12th 2008, 2:43 pm

xlegaaragodor wrote:
Whytewolf wrote:

you read my mind sweetie

Well if i was not so laggy right now i would say lets do some now but it would take me 15 min to just load the maps. As for how serious i am about doing this i am not i just want all of us top have fun as a group and and do things together. Thats the only reason we brought this up. bounce bounce bounce
FallsFromSky
FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Oops :: Gaming :: MMO Zone

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum