Oops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music

4 posters

Go down

Music Empty Music

Post by xlegaaragodor July 6th 2008, 12:12 am

Okay guys, I got music up and running in a good way... took a while, and fighting with Aaron about it, but you know, I won ^ ^! What I want to try is to put a new song on every week, that way it doesn't get too boring... and I wanted to try to do the dice roll thing... that way its easier to decide who gets to choose next. But Until then... I'll just pick and choose for now Razz. Next time I change it, it will be a song chosen by my lovely Astra ^ ^. Aaron technically chose the one playing... so yeah... Lets try this out for a while.

Last Played:whatever Lime chooses. (can't remember the song right now Q.Q)

Currently Playing: Wait and Bleed - Slipknot

Next: whatever Risen chooses

~~Zelda~~

Okay, I'm sorry, I lied... I might be changing to music every other day... maybe everyday... depends on how fast It annoys me Razz. Of course, this is also up to the person who gives me the song somewhat, but anyways, I'll probably be changing the current one tonight, and thats just because it happened to be a song i've heard a thousand times since last Saturday (ironic huh?), so If my lovely Astra hasn't thought of a song by then (and theres no rush I promise) I'll go ahead and switch it out with a temporary song until she does. Umm, also I'll probably just keep changing my first post with the now playing, next, and previous one, just so it doesn't take up too much space Razz (keeps Aaron a little happy xD). Sorry guys, i'll probably actually not change them every other day or so, when its a song I've never heard before or havent heard in a while, just so happens Aaron chose one that has be on repeat for me all week so stuff happens Razz. Anyways, thats the current idea, I'm sure astra will have such an Awesome song i'd wanna keep it up there forever Razz, but week is max unfortunately. Also, since I don't like the idea of the dice anymore, Its basically going to go in the order in which you post, unless you post a thousand times Razz, then it just goes to the next person in line... and since I kinda "tricked" Aaron into picking the first song (not technically I just asked which he liked better but whatever) I guess he does get to go after Astra, so after him, its probably whoever replies next with a song in mind. But no matter what Astra is next! Razz

Last edited by xlegaaragodor on September 6th 2008, 1:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Music Empty Re: Music

Post by *Epidemic July 6th 2008, 12:19 am

Then me? I promise no Dragonforce, it will be a good one.
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddawn July 17th 2008, 3:36 pm

My choice after Aaron.
Reddawn
Reddawn
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Male
Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Risen July 20th 2008, 7:24 pm

oooooooooooooooooooooh, i wanna choose a song : )
Risen
Risen
Just Learning The Ropes
Just Learning The Ropes

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down