Oops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the point of having forums if no one posts on them?

+2
Reddawn
Whytewolf
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whats the point of having forums if no one posts on them? Empty Whats the point of having forums if no one posts on them?

Post by Whytewolf April 18th 2010, 12:31 pm

As per title. I want to know what the point of having forums if no one posts on them?

Wondering why I am asking...just look at the post dates. . .seriously?
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Whats the point of having forums if no one posts on them? Empty Re: Whats the point of having forums if no one posts on them?

Post by Reddawn April 18th 2010, 10:28 pm

lol. yeah i don't post much do I lol
Reddawn
Reddawn
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Male
Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Whats the point of having forums if no one posts on them? Empty Re: Whats the point of having forums if no one posts on them?

Post by Whytewolf April 18th 2010, 10:50 pm

Its not just you. tongue
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Risen April 18th 2010, 11:38 pm

been busy with school, and fiance and work
Risen
Risen
Just Learning The Ropes
Just Learning The Ropes

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf April 19th 2010, 9:22 pm

The sad thing is since writing that at 10:30am yesterday, this thread has had more activity than I expected it to.
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic April 21st 2010, 10:09 pm

Files been keeping me busy.
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf April 21st 2010, 10:21 pm

Risen wrote:been busy with school, and fiance and work

Wait a minute, when did you become engaged? Am I totally out of the loop. Details man details!!! Though when engaged a man is referred to as the fiance and a woman fiancee. We women are prissy and demand an extra e lmao. j/k

Back to the subject....Details man Details!!!! Very Happy
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Risen April 28th 2010, 10:13 am

i met her during mart class last year. shes the best thing anyone could possibly have. she's had a real f'd up life and i kno she deserved better not to mention she had an abusive ex who constantly cheated on her. we just fell for each other and been dating ever since. ppl think im jumpin the gun by gettin engaged early but idc. since being with her my life has been better annd brighter. she's helped me with so much in such a short amount of time. and i just do wat i can to make sure she has a happy life from this point on to make up for her messed up life so far. im just crazy in love really. never felt like this with someone and i dont think i ever will.<-------started rambling but i think u get the idea Astra
Risen
Risen
Just Learning The Ropes
Just Learning The Ropes

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic April 28th 2010, 4:26 pm

I totally get it man. I'm so happy for you! You gatta hope soon here and we can catch up.
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bate The Wizard April 29th 2010, 10:05 pm

i dont realy have a valid excuse here......thats unusual
Bate The Wizard
Bate The Wizard
Quite A Regular
Quite A Regular

Male
Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic April 29th 2010, 11:40 pm

Bate The Wizard wrote:i dont realy have a valid excuse here......thats unusual

Yours is being unsocial.
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bate The Wizard April 30th 2010, 1:30 am

not true ive been on vent, sometimes more then one, every day. not my fault nobody gets on vent anymore
Bate The Wizard
Bate The Wizard
Quite A Regular
Quite A Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic April 30th 2010, 7:45 pm

Bate The Wizard wrote:not true ive been on vent, sometimes more then one, every day. not my fault nobody gets on vent anymore

True. Very true. It was fun ABn yesterday, maybe next time more people will be on Smile
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf May 19th 2010, 4:52 pm

Ok. So for why I've been absent. Just moved, job hunting adjusting to limited power. Seriously this is the only fun thing computer wise I've done since moving lol.

Risen - That is awesome I am so happy for you. Seriously I know a lot of people who get engaged within the first year knowing each other and it lasts because the love is there and it certainly sounds like it for you. I know the feeling of having someone your crazy for, lol that's why Jer and I are getting married. I am thrilled for you I really am. Part of the proof of the love is in the rambling man. Very Happy Can't say it enough Congratulations.

Bate - Your excuse is just not being big on forums from what I've seen you've never really lurked on guild forums.

Everyone - Now that life looks like it might settle down a little bit I will make an effort to come online too. One thing that I am happy to see is that even with this title as a thread hey its made you respond. So you do lurk some anyways Razz
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddawn May 19th 2010, 7:35 pm

sweet nice to see you posting again! Laughing
Reddawn
Reddawn
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic May 27th 2010, 10:33 pm

We misses you Astra!
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf June 3rd 2010, 1:54 am

Muahahahahahaha...Be prepared for more posts from me on our brand new netbook!!!! All the internet and MS Word ability, not so reliant on good power day!!! I is a happy woman again!

Miss you guys too. But I need to be up at 6:30am and I have an interview tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck!
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddawn June 3rd 2010, 11:37 pm

good luck astra!!
Reddawn
Reddawn
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf June 4th 2010, 11:49 pm

Aced the interview! Will hear back sometime at the end of next week or beginning of the following.
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic June 5th 2010, 9:51 pm

Whytewolf wrote:Aced the interview! Will hear back sometime at the end of next week or beginning of the following.

Sweet! Money!!!
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bate The Wizard June 6th 2010, 8:18 pm

WHOOOO, GO ASTRA!!!!!!
Bate The Wizard
Bate The Wizard
Quite A Regular
Quite A Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xlegaaragodor June 7th 2010, 7:33 pm

Congratz Astra!!!!
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf June 9th 2010, 11:22 pm

Holy shit is that a ghost I see? Or is it actually Kat? Razz

Good news I got the job. officially working two jobs next week. Another week of temping around my Walmart job.
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xlegaaragodor June 11th 2010, 10:09 pm

its definitely me, Cass <3
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf June 11th 2010, 10:58 pm

Sweet been missing you. Need to chat and catch up. Smile
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next