Oops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you think about all of the guilds history together, whats the very first thing that comes to mind?

3 posters

Go down

When you think about all of the guilds history together, whats the very first thing that comes to mind? Empty When you think about all of the guilds history together, whats the very first thing that comes to mind?

Post by xlegaaragodor January 18th 2010, 7:09 pm

Jeremy and Aaron freaking out on me in the admins channel and then telling me I am never allowed to apologize or cry again xD. That night was soooooooooooooooooooooooo WIERD! Sometimes I really miss the old days, fighting with Aaron used to be sooo "fun" xD! Let's not forget Andrew trying to play diplomat and killer being the real diplomat. Ah good times, good time!
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

When you think about all of the guilds history together, whats the very first thing that comes to mind? Empty Re: When you think about all of the guilds history together, whats the very first thing that comes to mind?

Post by *Epidemic January 19th 2010, 10:28 pm

Tifa and the red hair fitish. Wierd.
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

When you think about all of the guilds history together, whats the very first thing that comes to mind? Empty Re: When you think about all of the guilds history together, whats the very first thing that comes to mind?

Post by Whytewolf January 26th 2010, 10:16 pm

Its really hard to say whats the first thing that comes to mind. I get more of a fast blur of memories and emotions.
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down