What Books/Series/Authors do you read or are currently reading or in the middle of reading or want to read? Or all of the above lol! :)

Go down

What Books/Series/Authors do you read or are currently reading or in the middle of reading or want to read? Or all of the above lol! :) Empty What Books/Series/Authors do you read or are currently reading or in the middle of reading or want to read? Or all of the above lol! :)

Post by Whytewolf on December 8th 2009, 9:36 pm

I am currently reading:

Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong
The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
Death Gate Series by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
Any Anne Rice books I can get my hands on
Any Anne McCaffrey books I can get my hands on

Hope to start REALLY soon (been banned from buying more books until after Xmas):
True Blood Series by Charlaine Harris
House of Night Series by PC Cast

My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

What Books/Series/Authors do you read or are currently reading or in the middle of reading or want to read? Or all of the above lol! :) Empty Re: What Books/Series/Authors do you read or are currently reading or in the middle of reading or want to read? Or all of the above lol! :)

Post by xlegaaragodor on December 8th 2009, 10:24 pm

I am currently reading:

Authors:
Stephanie Meyer
P.C. Cast & Kirstin Cast
J.K. Rowling (she comes out with some new stuff sometimes)
and others i can not think of at the time

Books-
Vampire Academy Series
Immortals Series
House of Night Series
soon to be series: Blue Bloods series

Manga-
Bleach series
Crimson Hero series
Bloody Monday series
Monkey High series
Vampire Knight series
Soul Eater series

Comp Comics-
Ctrlaltdel
Misfile

~~~~~
I am currently banned from buying more books till after christmas as well... because of ending up reading/buying 12 within aboout a week and a half if that.
The House of Night Series is rrrrreeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyy good Astra, I love it!
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

What Books/Series/Authors do you read or are currently reading or in the middle of reading or want to read? Or all of the above lol! :) Empty Re: What Books/Series/Authors do you read or are currently reading or in the middle of reading or want to read? Or all of the above lol! :)

Post by *Epidemic on December 8th 2009, 10:28 pm

Whytewolf wrote:I am currently reading:

Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong
The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
Death Gate Series by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
Any Anne Rice books I can get my hands on
Any Anne McCaffrey books I can get my hands on

Hope to start REALLY soon (been banned from buying more books until after Xmas):
True Blood Series by Charlaine Harris
House of Night Series by PC Cast

So getting the bolded.

Im reading House of Night book:, Hunted atm. After that I plan to get Vampire Academy, theres also one other book i cant remember what i wanted, Kathleen wont tell me.

What Books/Series/Authors do you read or are currently reading or in the middle of reading or want to read? Or all of the above lol! :) Robot1What Books/Series/Authors do you read or are currently reading or in the middle of reading or want to read? Or all of the above lol! :) 10n6xxt
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf on December 8th 2009, 10:28 pm

Oh man I can't wait to start it. And from what I have read of True Blood its really good too!

I never thought to add my web comics to my list...that would be too long!

My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down