What do you do when your not on the computer, not at school,

Go down

What do you do when your not on the computer, not at school, Empty What do you do when your not on the computer, not at school, and/or not at work and your sitting at home?

Post by xlegaaragodor on December 7th 2009, 11:44 pm

I am normally reading & listening to music. Currently i have about four different series of books going on, I've been reading like crazy since my b-day Very Happy!

How about ya'll?
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

What do you do when your not on the computer, not at school, Empty Re: What do you do when your not on the computer, not at school,

Post by *Epidemic on December 7th 2009, 11:46 pm

Im...

Playing xbox 360, lisening to music, reading, paintballing, talking to Kathleen, watching tv, & many others i cant think of Razz

I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

What do you do when your not on the computer, not at school, Empty Re: What do you do when your not on the computer, not at school,

Post by Whytewolf on December 8th 2009, 9:30 pm

I'm pestering Jeremy, reading, watching tv/movies, knitting, drawing/doodling, playing with TJ or other miscellaneous things like cleaning house lol.

My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down