Oops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY......

+2
FallsFromSky
killerspore
6 posters

Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...... Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY......

Post by killerspore October 31st 2009, 2:09 am

just want to say happy birthday to all the october birthdays... because half our guilds birthdays are in the same area ^_^..... so here i go..... ASTRA happy birthday to you. and hope you and jermy are livin the life ^_^.... andrew, happy birthday hope your havin fun in college Razz not i know it sucks, just keep goin stop skippin and you might actually go somewhere with your life Smile outside of games.... now i have to do my own shoutout, happy birthday jacob you are the sexiest person ive ever met, when i see you in your uniform i just flare up lol, keep it up im proud of you blah blah blah, now for kathleen HAPPY birthday i miss you so much hope epidemic is havin fun in texas, dont hurt him to much im not there to help defend him lol i dont wanna have to take emergency leave cause u killed him...... and for todd, your birthday is comming up so ill put you in this. your the coolest dude ever now army brothers ^_^ love you so much known you for long time. hope you have the best time at ft. sill lol! cause i know i would hate it, hope to see you again in the future i miss you so much.

on another note i really miss all you guys so much and cant wait to come back home to see all you guys....
ttyl killerspore OUT ^_^
killerspore
killerspore
Mod-e-Rater
Mod-e-Rater

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...... Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY......

Post by FallsFromSky October 31st 2009, 2:35 pm

Hey Kat Happy Birth Day Hope you make it a good one sorry i could not get on Scype or what ever it was to say it to you but any way have fun and enjoy.
FallsFromSky
FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bate The Wizard October 31st 2009, 5:09 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!!!!!

a very special happy birthday to my very special sister. Have a good birthday, and remember to hurt Aaron at every opportunity. Love you.
Bate The Wizard
Bate The Wizard
Quite A Regular
Quite A Regular

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf November 1st 2009, 5:50 pm

Happy Belated Birthday Kat! Hope it was awesome and Aaron doesn't have too many bruises. lol. Hope you two are having fun!

Hey Killer been a while, hope everything is going great for you. Miss ya lots, hope you had a fun Halloween. Jer and I are still as strong as ever, we have our baby boy (Cat named TJ) and are in the talks about plans for when we get a house I have worn him down so that when we each get our dogs he's now said he is ok with me getting a Saint Bernard! Very Happy lol. He is afraid of dogs and I had to threaten..erm ask him what he would think if I got a Great Dane before a Bernard became alright lol.

Now is the portion of my post I give you shit Jacob..Where the hell are all those pictures you was supposed to post up and show us? lmao. Wink

And Todd in case I miss it, Happy Early Birthday to you too.

On another note, my best friend Lori said she would be my guaranteer when I apply for my Passport so now I have everything I need to get it, just need to get off my ass to get it then I am one step closer to having everything I need to visit all you guys sometime Smile
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by xlegaaragodor November 3rd 2009, 9:04 pm

Well... this was interesting Very Happy. Sorry i haven't seen this before today, been busy ummm... definately not hurting or beating aaron, or Killing him. Just "busy" with him xD jk. It is amazing, i've been pretty sad today with having to take him back to the airport and drive home alone, but seeing this has really made me feel better guys. I'm sorry i've been behind on making things for birthdays, I promise i'll try to do better. Jake, I'm sorry I missed your birthday but I wish you a very happy birthday, hope you had a good time. If ya'll are wondering About why i've been busy since aaron came out, its cause well... I kinda forced him to meet a bunch of people all at once xD.
So what ended up happening was aaron came out last thursday night, and then friday night (the next day) we went out with a bunch of people. My bff Susy, friends Diego, Errol, Antonio, Te'Sheron, Judy, Caitlin, & Julia, at .least i think that was all. You know the funniest part?! Aaron got along best/liked best Antonio who happens to be gay. I mean WTF?! Lol, anyways, we went to my huge mall (compared to Aaron's) and had lots of fun, friends almost bought me a birthday present that happened to be a corset (after thinking about it they were like 'well this is also more of a present for aaron too') but they didn't , but we all had fun together, aaron was pretty much overwhelmed and hardly talked. And then I was busy after that night taking aaron to all the good southern fast food restraunts and IHOP to get him nice and fat before he went home xD. And guys, seriously, i hardly beat on him this time, i promise. Well... i did do it quite often that one day... But that was just the ONE day! Lol. So for once, (outside of what the guild has done for me before) I had a pretty amazing birthday. There were a few times it seemed really iffy, and well stuff happened between me and my bff that isn't really resolved and that put a damper on things, but Aaron being he definitely made it the best ever/so far, so i really had fun. Sorry about not being on the past few days, had to spend a whole day fixin my comp, and then aaron took over ALL THE TIME! Like, not just some of the time... ALL THE TIME! Lol, but I did let him, so thats my own fault.
I've missed ya'll soo much. Seriously, when i think about it, theres a lot I would of never gotten through if it hadn't been for all of you, and today is one of those days. Today was really hard for me, but after seeing this, i mean just wow, ya'll really helped me alot. I've missed you all so much, and I promise as soon as i finish applying for my college/scholarship this week, i'll do everything i can to get on soooooooo much more. I know i've said that alot recently, but Im really gonna try guys, ya'll have been there for me way too much for me to just not talk to ya'll because i'm "busy" so ima do everything i can guys. I really miss ya'll, like seriously.
Astra, i'm really happy for you about the dog. Im excited, and of course your my one true love. < sorry Aaron, she did have me first>

Love <3
Kat
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by FallsFromSky November 6th 2009, 2:42 pm

Well Kat i am glad we all helped you out through the rough time but yeah glad you had a good and fun Birthday. Hope you get many many more like that and you know we are all here for you when ever you need any of us. To bad you did not beat aaron enough but you will get more time to beat him i am sure.

Well have a good day.
FallsFromSky
FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf November 8th 2009, 4:58 pm

Glad to hear that we've helped you out Kat, you have a special place in all our hearts. Super happy to hear that you had such an awesome birthday and I look forward to hearing more about it!

Did you guys take any pictures of Aaron's time there?
Whytewolf
Whytewolf
My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by xlegaaragodor November 9th 2009, 12:29 am

Whytewolf wrote: I look forward to hearing more about it!

Did you guys take any pictures of Aaron's time there?

Well I did have some, but aaron took them. Jerk. But I'll see about getting my friend to send me all the pics she took. I do need to talk to you about it, she said something interesting to me, and I was hoping u could help me compare a few pics (whenever i get them) to a few others and tell me if she was right. Its strictly a girl thing, so Aaron and the guys wouldn't understand most likely. And I don't think Aaron would like it to much.

However, some interesting gossip. YOu know the funniest part? My mom. So aaron left, and that night i talked to her. she was all like "well he seems nice, and a good guy." I just kinda looked at her waiting for the long distance don't get ur hopes up speech. Btw my sis is in the room. My mom didn't continue surprisigly, and then liz started talking and the two of us kinda let a cuss word go maybe twice in a sentence. My mom shakes her head and it like "U know kat, he doesn't cuss, so why should you." I looked at her and laughed my ass off i was all like "Okay mom, he only says fuck 5 times in a seven worded sentence half the time." Liz laughed at that and my mom was like "Uh huh...." Well liz left the room for a moment and i was all like. "So... you liked him." she was all like "yeah, he seemed pretty good." and then I was all like "How about as a son-in-law". She flared up her eyes darted to my left hand first and then she murmured "not right now." I smirked and she was all like "you have to go to college first!" I thought this was pretty interesting and went on and was like "well mom, im eighteen now, so there's not much u could really do to stop it legally. How about if i was pregnant?" and she threw her head back and gave one of those laughs like you better be fucking kidding me and said "You wouldn't." Liz walked in and i looked her straight in the face and go "I"m engaged." Tell me why her eyes had to dart to my hand too before saying "Yeah, okay." all sarcastic like. And the mom was all like "So why doesn't he get a job down here." I was all like 'he'd have to go on leave first and find a place' and then she was like "yeah cause theres no way hes staying in your room. It was really funny... that was the end of that night, and mom didn't talk about aaron again till two days later.

I was in my room, talking to aaron. She walks in and glances around and then glares at me. she was all like "I wish he didn't leave, at least this room would of stayed cleaned." I looked straight at her and was all like "That'd require him staying in my room, cause u know i don't really care unless i have guests in here." She glared again and was like "why can't u just keep your room clean cause i ask you to?" and i was all like "cause, i come home from school alot like you do work, exhausted and not wanting to dael with anything so i just toss my stuff on the floor." she was all like "I pick up after myself." and then I was like "Yeah i do too, when I have company." She looked at me again and glanced around my room. "I thought you said aaron keeps his room really clean." I was like "yeah, thats why i cut his desk in half while i was there, and my half was always too messy for him." Then she was like "well, I'd say i would try to surprise you and just randomly get him down here sometime, but I think he'd die from stepping in your room." I was all like "reall mom? He didn't seemt hat shallow to me." She looked at me again and was all like "you know, most guys like it when their woman can keep things straight." I laughed so hard and was like "mom, its time for the men to start doing the house work." She laughed and was like "Wonder how aaron would feel about that." I shrugged and was just like "Well, you see the thing is, I would never tell him to do the housework, I'd just start being normal cleaning up after myself here and there, but he knows when Im at home, i like being able to see everything thats important to me out in front of me, if he had a problem with it, he'd put it somewhere... liuke he did at his house" she laughed again and was like "You know, I would be more that he makes you clean if ya'll live together." I returned with "I don't know how that would be possible if I won't even do it for you most the time, I have to be in the mood." Her next like almost killed me with laughter. "The best thing about guys, is they can put you in the mood. Too bad you can't know about that yet." When i finally calmed down enough to look at her I was like "So does this give me the permission to allow aaron to 'get me in the mood?'" she goes "Hell no, i just thought i'd torture you some." and then she smiled and walked away.

It was soooo mean xD.
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic November 9th 2009, 12:43 am

Mens turn to clean huh?

Yes I cuss alot btw.

Seriously wtf, I cant help im neat and it drives me up the wall when i make a bigger mess than i already had...
*Epidemic
*Epidemic
I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by killerspore November 14th 2009, 4:40 am

i was thinkin aarons reply wouldent be on the mess part but the "put you in the mood part" ^_^
killerspore
killerspore
Mod-e-Rater
Mod-e-Rater

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down