My Absence

Go down

My Absence Empty My Absence

Post by xlegaaragodor on October 10th 2009, 10:56 pm

Sorry about this everyone. I've really been trying to be around and everything but this month is so busy....
Sorry i didn't manage to do anything for your b-day Andrew, I was really trying to, and i got so tied up. but happy belated birthday, even though its a week late.
You all know i absolutely hate this month, especially what comes at the end of it, and right now all i wish for is that i could avoid it all. I got the worse news i could have today and so now its just as bad as it ever has been, probably worse. I know this isn't really ya'lls buisness, but I'm sorry if ya'll don't seem much or at all this month. I'm not purposely avoiding you all, i'm just really busy with school stuff, and now im under alot of pressure because everything just this week became 10x hard than ever with JROTC. So in all honesty, i find myself having to prove myself in my JROTC classes, and losing things that I thought i'd always had/have. This month is really strainious to me, so im having difficulty focusing on much anything else. I'll do my best to make you a present Jacob when your b-day comes around, especially since my plans that day fell through already.... However that might be the first and last day of this month you all see me, i'll probably be back mid week in novemeber, well back as in back to normal (like being on all the time).

If ya'll were planning, don't do anything for the end of this month in relation to me. It may sound kind of harsh but theres no need for it. Everything kind of already sucks since everything that i was really hoping for fell through, i don't want ya'll to have to try really hard to make up for the lack of participation from my family... or "friends" I miss you all, and I can't wait to start talking to you all on a regular basis again.

Love you all, really and truly,
Kat
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

My Absence Empty Re: My Absence

Post by killerspore on November 6th 2009, 8:57 am

xlegaaragodor wrote:
You all know i absolutely hate this month, especially what comes at the end of it,

Love you all, really and truly,
Kat

my birthday hooah lol jk love you zelda

Mod-e-Rater
Mod-e-Rater

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf on December 5th 2009, 9:05 pm

Hey so like its December and I haven't seen you on that much (I know I mostly hide in the AFK channel) and I haven't been on much due to classes. Speaking of which I just did my final exam for Photoshop so no more classes for me until January. Woohoo

I dunno if I have just been missing you when you are on or what. But well I hope everyone had an awesome American thanks giving holiday.

I gotta jet though, we are headed out to the Shaw Xmas dinner. I love dressing up lol!

My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic on December 6th 2009, 2:39 pm

Ive been working alot. Since Christmas and Thanksgiving are major shopping days im getting alot of hours.

Been quite stressed lately.

I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xlegaaragodor on December 7th 2009, 11:17 pm

Whytewolf wrote:Hey so like its December and I haven't seen you on that much

I am very sorry Astra. I really haven't touched the computer at all much since Thanksgiving weekend because i was preparing for my moms surgery last Tuesday, and after that i tried to be there for her and the rest of the family as well as ending up with a cornea abrasion in my right eye. I really am sorry, and I promise as soon as my abrasion is gone (doctor said the next few days it will be) i promise to get on more often i really do. Just been really stressful lately.
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Whytewolf on December 8th 2009, 9:49 pm

Its all good. Sorry to hear about all of the stress you've been dealing with. The abrasion sounds ouch... Sad
Did the surgery go well?

My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by xlegaaragodor on December 8th 2009, 10:18 pm

The surgery went fine, thank you for asking. She's taking two week vacation from us and is currently staying with her boyfriend. She's happy sounding, so im sure shes fine, just waiting to completely recover. As for the abrasion.... it really sucks.
xlegaaragodor
xlegaaragodor
Admin-I-Strator
Admin-I-Strator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down