Crazy to think, and hard to believe

Go down

Crazy to think, and hard to believe Empty Crazy to think, and hard to believe

Post by Whytewolf on June 28th 2009, 11:33 am

That Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009, at only 50 years old Shocked . I still can't believe the news.

While he had a lot of controversy and the accusations you really cannot take away from his accomplishments, he truly was one of the greatest entertainers in my opinion.

Whats your thoughts on it?

My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Crazy to think, and hard to believe Empty Re: Crazy to think, and hard to believe

Post by FallsFromSky on June 29th 2009, 10:56 pm

Its been a bad last week for alot of the world Ed Mchmon the Oxy clean guy Billy mays And yes michal jackson. Yeah a bad week but yes its sad to see all of them famous people die in one week.

FallsFromSky
I Am "Jeremy"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Crazy to think, and hard to believe Empty Re: Crazy to think, and hard to believe

Post by Whytewolf on July 1st 2009, 11:41 am

Personally, I know this sounds harsh but I don't really care about Billy Mays, he always annoyed me with his commercials, So does Sham Wow's person, Offer "Vince" Shlomi. Billy's commercials will prolly continue playing too.

I don't know who Ed McMahon is until I searched his name. (I am guessing that is who you mean by Ed Mchmon. (I've never watched the tonight show) Though another reason I haven't heard much of it I speculate is because Michael Jackson's death has over shadowed it in a lot of our news up here. There was another very good comedian actor who passed away during the week of a bigger name in hollywood dying and he didn't get the recognition many felt he deserved, to me this sounds like that happening over again.

Michael Jackson or as the tabloids called him Wacko Jacko took me as a surprise mainly because he was only 50 it really came out of left field. I've always liked a lot of his songs, and he had the new London tour set up. There is also the fact that the media loved making up stories about him, and loved attacking him and putting him in a bad light. Then he dies and he is called a legend. I know its just the media playing their game but really...I think its kind of sad that someone has to die sometimes to be recognized like that. It happens way to frequently too.

All of the people who have passed on will be missed.

My Face Is Up Here!
My Face Is Up Here!

Female
Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by *Epidemic on July 8th 2009, 3:29 pm

Im more depressed about billy than MJ, MJ just creeps me out.

Dont get me wrong he has some good music and many of it has built what i lisen to now. Seriously thow the child issues... No, just simply no.

I Am "Aaron"
I Am

Male
Number of posts : 316

http://oops.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down